L’hemisfèric is a part of the The Ciutat de les Arts i les Cièncias, which is an entertainment-based cultural and architectural complex situated at the end of the former riverbed of the river Turia.
The projects construction began in July 1996 and the finished “city” was inaugurated on April 16, 1998 with the opening of the first and most treasured building L’Hemisfèric.
"Hemisfèric is a remarkable and spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava that represents a huge human eye. Particularly it is referred to as the eye of wisdom. This symbolises the observation of the world that visitors discover by means of surprising audiovisual projections." ~SOURCE
9 Notes/ Hide
- loquecomenlasbrujas reblogged this from spacetheater
- loquecomenlasbrujas likes this
- biomecanoide likes this
- rooklein reblogged this from masoq
- masoq reblogged this from thebiteoftheshe-wolf
- thebiteoftheshe-wolf reblogged this from spacetheater
- thebiteoftheshe-wolf likes this
- urbanscum reblogged this from spacetheater
- unperfecttlyperfect reblogged this from spacetheater
- spacetheater posted this